Privacy and Security
Your information and data is protected so that only you can access it. The data you enter is private and secure. No one will be able to access your data except the reviewers that you personally give access to your plan.
The University of Minnesota is committed to safeguarding the privacy of user data. UMN has procedures and technology designed to protect the security and privacy of users including.
- Strictly making personal information and data unavailable to employee access.
- Adhering to the University of Minnesota’s rigorous policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Requiring independent contractors who work with us to adhere to our strict privacy standards.
- Using technological means (such as backup files, virus detection, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access to customer data.
- Policies that never allow sharing of personal information with other organizations or individuals.
The University of Minnesota employs up-to-date server and firewall technology to ensure the security of your data.
When you register, you to create your own password, to access your plan. The only way you or anyone else can access your data or information is by use of your password. The only exception to this, is when you personally give your advisors access to your plan as reviewers.